Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 15:25:00
|:||Stand mushrooms (Basidiomycetes)|
|:||Hat mushrooms (Agaricomycetidae)|
The Wollige Milchling (Lactarius vellereus) is belonged a ungeniessbarer mushroom and to the Milchlingen.
- Hat: 10-30 cm broad, edge young rolled up, later bent upward with center; Surface feinfilzig (like game leathers), lime-white.
- Lamellas: knows, remove-standing.
- Handle: to 5 cm thickly, fully, very firmly, knows.
- Meat: purely white, very sharply tasting, with injuries plentifully white, somewhat bitterliche milk drips out.
- Occurrence: starting from July in leaves and coniferous forests, very frequently.
- Mistake: Pfeffermilchling, white
Articles in category "Wolliger Milchling"
We found here 2 articles.