|Urban district <font size= " +1 "|
|Quarter coat of arms||City map|
|List of the quarters of Stuttgart|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Baden-Wuerttemberg|
|Height:||225 to 411 m NN|
|Inhabitant:||16.170 (1 January 2002)|
|Population density:||2673 inhabitants for each km|
|Postal zip code:||70327|
|Address of the district city hall||Grossglocknerstr. 24 70327 Stuttgart|
|E-Mail address:||[mailto:U15uinfo@stuttgart.de U15uinfo@stuttgart.de]|
|District chief:||Klaus Eggert|
|Ship landing place at the Neckar|
|- Station (Filsbahn) railways shoemaker course after grain west home|
|+ metropolitan railways - station + - station|
is one of the urban districts which are because of the Neckar surrounded by Stuttgart, by cheeks, bath CAN place and skin brook.
See also Stuttgart peeping in country and Stuttgart red mountain.
was mentioned for the first time documentary 1121. By the situation at the river in former times the was an important source of income. Besides and is the cultivation of wine was of great importance due to the exposition of the in Numerous viticulture enterprises (partly with broom managing) as well as two Genossenschaftskeltern are in (Weinmanufaktur) and in red mountain (WG red mountain).
On 22 October 1845 the first railway from CAN place operated to
1898 settled the 1857 in Stuttgart created cocoa and chocolate factory Staengel & Ziller - from the initials the name "Eszet" developed - after Here starting from 1933 Eszet cuts were produced. Since 1975 they are manufactured of Cologne Stollwerck company, to Staengel & Ziller exist no longer.
1903 settled in the Daimler engine society with a car factory, created by God-dear Daimler, since their engine work was burned down in the neighbouring upper office city CAN place. This factory was the first larger manufacturing plant of the today's DaimlerChrysler Konzerns.Der originally to the upper office CAN place place belonging to on 1 April 1905 with CAN place and cheeks to Stuttgart was thus eingemeindet.
During the organization of the city Stuttgart into urban districts in the year 1956 the quarters with the quarter peeping in country became and at the 1. May 1931 quarter red mountain united to the urban district eingemeindeten. During the reorganisation of the Stuttgart quarters to 1 January 2001 the quarters became into the quarters Benzviertel, Bruckwiesen, flea mountain, Gehrenwald, lime tree school quarter (Web left: Lime tree school quarter) and divided. Since that time the district city hall in administers altogether 8 quarters of the urban district This had altogether 16,170 inhabitants on 1 January 2002.
|HAP Grieshaber wall in the town church pc. Germanus||Grave chapel on the in Stuttgart red mountain||Kindergarten in the vineyard in peeping in country|
Already since 1899 there is its own daily paper, the in newspaper. It cooperates today as Stuttgart expenditure for restaurant as well as the Cannstatter newspaper with the Esslinger newspaper in the publishing house house Bechtle.
We found here 4 articles.
» Smart (car)
» Stuttgart Unterteim