Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 05:52:56
Markus Pieper (* 15. May 1963 in Hameln) is European delegate of the CDU for Nordrhein Westfalenin of the European people's party.
Tasks and competencies:
- Member in the committee for regional development
- Deputy for the committee for agriculture and rural development
- Member of the delegation for the relations with the Maghreb countries and the union of the Arab Maghreb (including Libya)
- Deputy for the delegation for the relations with Australia and New Zealand
- 1989: Diploma geo count Hanover
- 1994: Dr.der natural sciences
- 1989-1994: Project manager in the local and management consultation company "Troje GmbH "
- 1994-2004: Managing director industrie and of the Chamber of Commerce
- 1995-2004: Training representative at the University of
- since 2000: Chairman of the CDU Lotte
- since 2004: Kooptiertes member of the board CDU district cathedral country
- since 2004: Kooptiertes member of the board CDU circle stone ford
- 1999-2004: Deputy chairmen of the federation for security in the economy, Hanover
Articles in category "Markus Pieper"
We found here 11 articles.