The GmbH in allium rings in the district forest hat) is a full-level textile factory. It maintains approximately 350 coworkers in spinning mill and weaving mill. In addition it possesses an equipment in close proximity to
Already since center 19. Century in allium rings water power was used rage oh for the textile industry. The company has its name of the 1433 documentary mentioned at rage at the Louffen with nider Loucheringen" (mill at the Lauffen) taken over, an important corn mill, gypsum mill, oil gun and hemp-rubs, which was converted 1835 from Swiss Johannes Mueller into a cotton spinning mill. Apart from water power as energy source at that time also the location was attractive within the German customs union for Swiss entrepreneur.
1846 were substantially extended the factory and water power to the Erzeugnung of electric current by a turbine was led, for which a partial was built underground by rock running channel, which still exists also today. 1847 was busy, 1837 it still 105 had been already with the 250 persons. In the future the factory was extended continuously, it developed for dwellings for the workers. 1935 became the of the citizen of Berlin Dr. Gustav Winkler erworben.1956/57 became a new large spinning mill and - weaving mill establishes. Despite a major fire 1962 the developed to one of the largest German weaving mills.
Today to the good part materials for working clothes are manufactured. The high creation of value is interesting and unusually: In the cotton bales are delivered, opened, kardiert, combed, stretched partly, woven gesponnen and.
We found here 7 articles.
» Lauda GmbH & CO. Kg
» LITEF GmbH
» Lp Satcom