Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 14:24:42
|:||Hat mushrooms (Agaricomycetidae)|
|:||Stand mushrooms (Basidiomycetes)|
|R. Home & Leclair|
The Lachsreizker (Lactarius salmonicolor) or Tannenreizker is palely to strongly salmon-orange Reizker without green tones from the kind of the Milchlinge (Lactarius) and an obligatory Mykorrhizapilz of the white fir.
The Epitheton salmonicolor is meant latin of origin and "salmon colors" or "in the color of the salmon meat". Just as latin Lactarius meant simply "Milchling" and refers to separating milchigen juice with injuries. This juice is reddish with most attraction core.
- The hat reaches up to 12 cm (sometimes also up to 15 cm) in the diameter. First the form is curved (convex) with imprinted center, later becomes increasingly it. The hat color is with the young mushroom strongly orange, later fades it to brighter salmon-orange to salmon yellow, it appears if necessary inconspicuous, tenderly pale-green tones on the hat. Remarkable are also the concentric rings on the hat surface.
- The lamellas work somewhat palely than the hat, are however in the same colour.
- The handle reaches for instance a length of 6 cm and a diameter of 2,5 cm. It sits centrically at the hat on, is straight and inside hollow. Remarkable the grubigen places are mostly in the lower handle range.
- The meat actual as brittle for the entire kind typically - quite and breaks easily. The milk is bitterly and strongly orange, it discolours after 2 hours red-brown and never greenish.
- The color of the Sporenpulvers is white.
- The smell is pleasantly soap-like to easily. The taste is bitterlich.
- The amounts to 8.5-10 x 6.5-7.5 The form of the Sporen is elliptical, their surface is wet gratig.
- Pleurozystiden are quite numerously and good to see, size: 50-80 x 6-10
- The hat surface layer consists of narrow, interlaced, gelatinierten Hyphen.
The Lachsreizker occurs as strict Mykorrhizapilz only under white firs. It prefers cousin-rich lime soils in alpine and subalpinen situations. In the flat country it does not occur under firs cultivated there nearly.
- The Fichtenreizker (L. deterrimus) occurs under spruces. It becomes green at the age clearly. The first mild milk, tastes then bitter and discolours after 30 minutes violettlich.
- The Edelreizker (L. deliciosus) is a companion of Kiefern. It can do green at the age somewhat. The not bitter, mild milk is first orange and discolours when drying up greenish.
Due to its also not easy Bitterkeit completely passing when cooking, the Lachsreizker applies as edible, but not as good food mushroom.
- Salmon Reizker haven-guesses/advises No. 39. The Tintling 27, number 3/2001. Page 52-53. ISSN 1430595X.
Articles in category "Lachsreizker"
We found here 2 articles.