Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 06:32:41
The Neuson Kramer construction machines AG is a complete offerer of Compact construction machines with locations in Linz (Austria), (Baden-Wuerttemberg) and Tredegar (Wales). The establishment decreases/goes back to the Neuson hydraulics GmbH in the year 1981 and/or the Neuson construction machines GmbH in the year 1990. Chairman of the board since 2002 is Johann nine-devil.
- 1925: At the edge of the black forest (Gutmadingen) the brothers built Kramer as first engine mowers and tractors small in Germany. Today the appearing simple machines revolutionized the agriculture at their time.
- 1952: Head office of the Kramer of works GmbH in at the Bodensee/Germany
- 1957: First compact loader
- 1968: excited the stuff he works large attention with the conception of the first all-wheel-guided machines.
- 2001: Fusion of the Neuson AG with Kramer works the prominent producer of all-wheel-driven wheeled loaders.
- 2001: Renaming the Neuson hydraulics AG into the Neuson Kramer construction machines AG.
Articles in category "Kramer (vehicle farmer)"
We found here 9 articles.