Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 15:42:37
The explosive right is the part of the right, that handling, which traffic and the import of and with explosion-dangerous materials regulate.
The German explosive right is arranged into the following ranges:
- Law over explosion-dangerous materials (SprengG)
- First regulation to the explosive law (1. SprengV): Permission of explosion-dangerous materials, exceptions of the explosive law, technical instruction and test procedure
- Second regulation to the explosive law (2. SprengV): Storage of explosion-dangerous materials
- Third regulation to the explosive law (3. SprengV): Announcement of breakups
- Cost regulation to the explosive law (SprengKostV): Costs and fees
- Fire works or model rocket propellant charges with more than 20 gram of mass may be delivered only against permit
- Pyrotechnic articles, which are sold in Germany, must have a permission on the part of the Federal Institution for material research and - examination
- Explosives may be manufactured only by persons with appropriate licenses in licensed enterprises
A special reference to criminal offences with explosive:
"§ 308 causing an explosive explosion
- '' (1) who else causes but by setting free nuclear energy, in particular by explosive, an explosion and thus body or life of another humans or stranger things of important value endangers, not punished with imprisonment under one year.
- '' (2) the author causes a heavy health damage of another humans or a health damage of a large number of humans by the act, then is not to be recognized on imprisonment under two years.
- '' (3) the author causes the death of another humans by the act at least thoughtlessly, then the punishment is not lifelong imprisonment or imprisonment under ten years.
- '' (4) in less heavy cases of the paragraph 1 is on imprisonment from six months to five years to recognize in less heavy cases of the paragraph 2 on imprisonment from one year to ten years.
- '' (5) who causes the danger in the cases of the paragraph 1 negligently, with imprisonment up to five years or punished with a fine.
- '' (6) who acts in the cases of the paragraph 1 negligently and which danger causes negligently, with imprisonment up to three years or punished with a fine.
Articles in category "Explosive right"
We found here 3 articles.