Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 07:59:45
The ENGINE FACTORY HATZ GmbH & CO.KG in resting peat to rot is a German diesel engine manufacturer.
A speciality of Hatz are particularly light and nevertheless durable small Diesels.
The small weight led to amazing operational areas of the Hatz diesel engines. The 1B40 is built for example into a motorcycle.
- 1880 establishment
- 1904 beginning of the engine construction
- 1910 beginning of the production of glow head engines for the stationary employment - achievement: 6 KW of number of revolutions: 500 Upm weight: 430 kg
- 1918 commencement of production of the legendary H-row for the stationary employment - achievement: 6 KW of number of revolutions: 500 Upm weight: 430 kg
- 1921 the work at the new and today's location. Export successes to South America.
- 1936 the lying secondary act Diesels for the building industry - type: L2 achievement: 8 KW of number of revolutions: 1100 Upm weight: 360 kg
- 1948 type: A2 achievement: 8 KW of number of revolutions: 1100 Upm weight: 360 kg
- 1950 apart from the engine manufacturing, building of agricultural tractors.
- World-wide type became generally accepted 1953 first air-cooled four-cycle Hatz diesel engine, that: E80 achievement: 7.5 KW of number of revolutions: 2000 Upm weight: 140 kg
- 1958 first high-speed small Diesel of the world. 3000 Upm in continuous operation. Housing from light alloy. Weight under 50 kg. - Type: E75 achievement: 4.5 KW of number of revolutions: 3000 Upm weight: 49 kg
- 1966 the smallest industrial Diesel of the world. Type: E671 achievement: 2.6 KW of number of revolutions: 3600 Upm weight: 34 kg
- 1968 commencement of production of noise-braked small diesel engines
- 1978 the totally enclosed, air-cooled diesel engine, "silent luggage", the perfect solution of the noise problem.
- 1980 engine factory HATZ 100 years.
- 1986 a two-cylinder Kraft package set new yardsticks for compactness, achievement and weight - for type: 2G3 achievement: 15 KW of number of revolutions: 3000 Upm weight: 85 kg
- 1988 beginning of the piston rod manufacturing. Today approximately 2.4 million connecting rods per year for the automobile and motorcycle industry (also Harley Davidson) are manufactured.
- 1989 SUPRA the moment-free reconciliation of the mass forces with a cylinder diesel engines
- 1997 15 new patents. - 1B20 achievement: 3.5 KW of number of revolutions: 3600 Upm weight: 28 kg
- 1998 1B20V the world novelty air-cooled a cylinder diesel engines with vertical wave.
- 2004 W35, the new series with liquid cooling. Most modern injecting equipment with pump nozzle unit. Akiver environmental protection by exhaust quality in accordance with 97/68 European Union, stage II and EPA. Achievement: max. 30.6 KW with 3600 Upm (weight: 4 W 35 turbo approx. 96 kg)]
Between 1953 and 1964 the company Hatz built 22 different tractor types. Altogether 7,201 durable tractors were manufactured, from which this very day many are in use. Usually Hatz manufactured small and/or universal tractors. Beginning of the 60's in addition, larger tractors with strong 2 and even 3-zylindrigen engines were then manufactured. The Hatz tractors captivated by their modern, obliging/pleasing form and an insensitive lacquer finish. Probably Hatz tractors are therefore called also today still most beautiful tractor history.
Here the production numbers per type in detail:
- T13 - 259
- T16 - 189
- T26 - 72
- T32 - 26
- TL1o - 1514
- TL12 - 1oo1
- TL22 - 235
- TL15 - 256
- TL18 - 24o
- TL33 - 44
- TL12P - 57o
- TL13 - 97o
- TL17 - 412
- TL24 - 1o4
- TL11 - 1o5
- TL25 - 54
- TL28 - 247
- TL38 - 243
- H113 - 344
- H22o - 163
- H222 - 46
- H332 - 7o
- H34o - 37
A usual slogan of the tractor drivers of that time:
- To "power place, I drive `Hatz!"
Articles in category "Engine factory Hatz"
We found here 3 articles.