Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 09:26:33
Egosoft is a German manufacturer of computer games from Egosoft is admits become by the development of the plays of the X-series, which represent an advancement of the well-known elite principle.
The company was created 1988 and was developed at this time of plays for the Amiga, their first release for the PC was Flies - Attack on Earth in the year 1993.
- Hotel Detective (Amiga, 1989)
- Fatal Heritage (Amiga, 1990)
- UGH (Amiga, 1992)
- Flies - Attack on Earth (Amiga and MS-DOS, 1993)
- Imperium Romanum (MS-DOS, 1995)
- X-Beyond the Frontier (Windows, 1999)
- X-Tension (Windows, 2000)
- X-gold (Windows, 2001)
- X The threat (Windows, 2003 and Apple Macintosh, 2005)
- X Reunion (Windows, German version: 18. November 2005)
- G 1 R2 for Reemtsma (Amiga, 1990)
- Aquarius Game for Coca Cola (Amiga, 1991)
- Pepsi World Games for Pepsi (Amiga, 1991)
- Light American Spacegame for Philip Morris (Amiga, 1992)
- Come Together (Around the World) for Stuyvesant (Amiga, 1992)
- Elephant! for elephant shoes (Amiga, 1993)
- Ketchup Connection for Kraft (Amiga and MS-DOS, 1993)
- Balduin the penguin for the health insurance company (MS-DOS, 1994)
- Heiermanns Return for the savings bank gel churches (MS-DOS, 1995)
- Adventure Europe for the SPD (MS-DOS, 1994)
- NO Future for the Federal Office for Environment Protection (MS-DOS, 1996)
Articles in category "Egosoft"
We found here 4 articles.