The Dyckerhoff AG is a cement and a building material manufacturer with seat in the hessian state capital Wiesbaden. William Gustav Dyckerhoff created the "Portland Cement factory Dyckerhoff & sons" in the year 1864 together with its sons Gustav and Rudolf in For the foundation of the New Yorker liberty statue the company supplied 1886 8,000 barrels portland cement. 1956 are changed the name in "Dyckerhoff of cement plants AG". End of the 1950er years took place also the entrance in the ready-mix concrete business.
The Wiesbadener company gained a profit of scarcely 60 million euro in the year 2005 with a conversion of approx. 1.3 billion euro. It has participation in Luxembourg, Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Tschechien, Russia) and in the USA. Approx. 10 million tons cement and 2.5 million cubic meter ready-mix concrete are set off annually. In Germany 8, abroad, is operated 17 cement plants of it alone in the USA 10. The number of employees of the Dyckerhoff AG amounts to approx. 7,725 (conditions: 2005).
The enterprise is not to confound with the former Dyckerhoff & Widmann AG (DYWIDAG) with seat in Munich.