Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 20:47:04
Burkhard spiders (* 28 December 1956 in Moenchengladbach) is a German writer.
Burkhard spiders studied Germanistik, journalism and sociology at the William university in after its Abitur, where he attained a doctorate to 1989.
Until 1995 he was a scientific assistant at Institut for Germanistik in Since then it lives as free writers.
Spiders is member in the PEN center of the Federal Republic of Germany. He is a Juror with several literary awards, so for instance Inge-borrows brook man price at the days of the German-language literature in complaint ford. It is besides initial member of the "group 05".
Honors and honours
- 1991 aspect literary award for thick man at the sea
- 1992 scholarship of the industry with the Inge borrowing brook man price
- 1996 scholarship for literature
- 1996 Kranichsteiner literary award
- 1999 literary award of the Konrad Adenauer donation
- 2001 Oldenburger child and youth book price for Belgian giants
- 2002 Mindener city clerk scholarship
- 2003 Herbert Quandt medium price
- 2004 Niederrheini literary award
- The An sow-Irish scene, 1986
- A journey by the book. A piece for the school theatre, 1988
- Age of gluing on. Attempt for the writing culture of the present, and others 1990
- Thick man in the sea, stories, Frankfurt/Main 1991
- Typefaces. Studies to a history of emblematischer Kurzprosa, 1991
- Cold duck, stories, Frankfurt/Main 1994
- Long Saturday, novel, Frankfurt/Main 1995
- Comfort and reserve, Frankfurt/Main 1996
- Model railway. Small philosophy of the passions, Munich 1998
- Belgian giants, novel, Frankfurt/Main 2000
- Mobile holidays. Essay and speeches, Frankfurt/Main 2000
- The black burr. The history of the entrepreneur walter Lindenmaier from Laupheim, Biografie, Frankfurt/Main 2003
- Lego-Steine. Childhood around 1968, Frankfurt/Main 2004
- Reserve-gate-wait, stories, Frankfurt/Main 2004
- Peter Altenberg: Summer evening in Gmunden, Frankfurt/Main 1997
- Peter Altenberg: Viennese stories, Frankfurt/Main 1995
- Peter Altenberg: Viennese night life, Frankfurt/Main 2001
- In the old house of the language, live 1991 (together with Thomas's existing building and corner hard Czucka)
- Arthur Schnitzler: Corso at the ring, Frankfurt/Main 2002
- Arthur Schnitzler: Narrations, Zurich 1994
Articles in category "Burkhard spiders"
We found here 6 articles.