Page modified: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 22:52:39
The Bavarian educating and instruction law (shortened BayEUG) regulates, after in the range of the school right legislative jurisdiction lies with the countries, on the basis of the kind 128 - 137 of the condition of the Free State of Bavaria the school right for the public and private schools in Bavaria.
The BayEUG contains among other things regulations over:
- general principles over the tasks of the schools (kind 1, 2)
- the arrangement of the public public education (kind 6) and the individual school types (kind 9-25)
- the establishment of schools (kind 26-34)
- the compulsory schooling (kind 35-37) and the occupation compulsory schooling (kind 39)
- contents of instruction (kind 45-48), in particular curricula (kind 45)
- the principles of the debt enterprise (kind 49-55), in particular fan (kind 50), learning aid (kind 51), evaluation of the achievements, notes, certifications (kind 52), advance and repeating (kind 53), final examination (kind 54)
- the rights and obligations of the pupils (kind 56)
- School line (kind 57), the conference of teacher (kind 68), instructors (kind 50)
- the pupil joint responsibility (kind 62)
- the parents agency (kind 64-68)
- the co-operation of the school with the educate-entitled (kind 74-76)
- Order measures as educating measures (kind 86-88a)
- the decree of school regulations by statutory order (kind 89)
- private schools (kind 90-105)
- the national school supervision (kind 111-117)
- Measures for the penetration of the compulsory schooling (kind 118) and irregularities (kind 119).
Arrangement and text of the BayEUG
Articles in category "BayEUG"
We found here 2 articles.