Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 00:28:21
The 3. Paris Arrondissement, the Arrondissement you Temple, is mostly a residential area in the northeast of the town centre. The settlement found in 13. and 14. Century under Karl V. instead of. The oldest received houses originate however from that 16. Century. A majority of the Arrondissements is taken by the Marais in such a way specified.
The 3. Arrondissement lies on the right Seine bank, however completely by further Arrondissements is surrounded. In the north it borders on 10. Arrondissement, in the east to the 11. Arrondissement, in the south at 4. Arrondissement and in the west to the 1. and 2. Arrondissement.
Quarter one in the 3. Arrondissement
The Arrondissement consists of the following four boroughs:
- Accomodation of the kind et
- Accomodation of the Enfants Rouges
- Accomodation of the Archives
- Accomodation Sainte Avoye
After the official counting that Paris boroughs concerns it thereby accomodation the 9 to 12.
With 34.250 announced inhabitants on a surface of 1,17 km that makes for 3. Arrondissement 1.6% of the total population of the city out. The densely populated Arrondissement exhibits a population density of 29.300 Einwohnern/km
The inhabitants distribute themselves as follows on the quarters:
- Kind et: 9580 inhabitants
- Enfants Rouges: 8560 inhabitants
- Archives: 8600 inhabitants
- Saint Avoye: 7500 inhabitants
Politics and administration
The city hall of the 3. Arrondissements is in 1862 built Temple in the Rue Spuller 2, 75003 Paris, telephone: 01/53 01 75 03.
Mayor is since 1995 Pierre Aidenbaum (* 3. May 1942), member of the socialist party of France Parti Socialiste (HP).
Objects of interest
The 3. Arrondissement is rich at city palaces, the so-called Particuliers".
- Conservatoire kinds et (art and vocational school), accommodates the of the Techniques
- Tora situation of the de Clisson (16. Century)
- de Carnavalet (1548 - 1560), accommodates the de l'Histoire de Paris (museum that Paris urban history)
- Donon (16. - 18. Century), accommodates the Cognacq Jay (works of art 18. Century)
- of the Place of the Vosges (1605 - 1612) with Victor Hugos house (museum)
- de Sully (1624 - 1630), accommodates the care of monuments association
- Saint Aignan (1644 - 1650), accommodates the d'Art et d'Histoire you (museum of the art and history of the Judaismus)
- Gunngaud (1648 - the accommodates de la Chasse (hunt museum)
- Sal (1656), accommodates the Picasso museum
- Libral Bruant (1685), accommodates an art gallery
- de Saint Fargeau (1686), belongs to Paris urban history to the museum that
- de Soubise (1705 - 1709), accommodates national archives and the de l'Histoire de France (museum for the history of France)
- de Rohan Strasbourg (1708)
- d'Hallevyl (at the beginning of 18. Century)
Traffic and infrastructure
- Boulevard Beaumarchais
- Boulevard of the Filles you Calvaire
- Boulevard you Temple
- Boulevard Saint Denis
- Boulevard Saint Martin
- Rue Beaubourg
- Rue de Turbigo
- Rue you Temple
- Rue Reaumur
- Saint Nicolas of the Champs
- Saint Denis you Saint Sacrement
- Square you Temple (opposite of the city hall)
- Jardin Saint Aignan
By and along the 3. Arrondissements lead the 3, 4, 8, 9 and 11.
Articles in category "3. Arrondissement (Paris)"
We found here 1 articles.